Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photo Shop Filters














































Its been so long, I've had no time to do my favorite things. I awoke early this morning and everyone is still sleeping. Trying to be quite, I decided to play around with my photo shop elements program. Its been months, almost a year, since I've done this. I forgot most of what I learned about the program. So I braved it picked one of my faves of Jenna and started applying the different filters and effects. I picked a few of my favorites and wanted to share them with you. Some I'm not sure why someone would choose or what they would do with a photo like them, however I found them interesting.

2 comments:

Susanne49 said...

I love to play with PS too, it's always fascinating and I learn something new. You have chosen a very nice subject to play with. :)

nasehatguruku said...

thanks for sharing


Informasi Seputar Kampus Pendaftaran Beasiswa
PMDK 2010,Bidik Misi 2010, snmptn 2010,UMB-PT 2010. Semua ada disini.
negeriads.com solusi berpromosi
nasehatguruku