Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ghost Whisperer


I don't see much TV because of my busy schedule, recently I discovered a show called Ghost Whisperer. This show is awesome, I keep asking myself where have I been? I came across it one night while looking for another show called Medium which I only get to see on occasion. The title caught my interest so I watched it and I have to say I really enjoyed it. (Not as much as Charmed) I have been watching for a few weeks now and I am very confused. I have found the show on four different channels so it has made it very hard to follow, with the different channels showing different seasons. I was very shocked when on Friday night I discovered the show on channel 10 and found out Melinda has a five year old son. One of the other channels just showed her husband was a ghost. I don't know what seasons are what but have come to the conclusion that I need to get the seasons on DVD so I can catch up. This could take some time as I really don't get a lot of time to just sit and chill.



If you have never watched this show I say its a must see, but stick to one channel so you won't be as confused as I.

No comments: