Monday, July 6, 2009

The Homeless and Panhandlers











The talk of the day here is Saint Petersburg, is an article in the Times, titled "The truth is Flexible" Very interesting reading. I actually know a few of these people that were interviewed, they work the corner by my store. Most are very nice and polite, some are really smelly and will gag you when they enter the doors. One of the females that was interviewed was bragging to me about this great article the times was writing and she said she put a plug in for my store, because me and my crew are so kind and compassionate (we give then free glasses of water and allow them to use our restrooms).








Well here's the link http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article1015963.ece you read it and decide for your self.








My opinion for the next few days at least, they wont be making very much money....

1 comment:

Susanne49 said...

I had similar experiences with those people down in Key West :)

I know, it's longtime since I have visited your blog - sorry for that! Traveling is very time consuming for me, but beautiful!

Thanks for your visits to my blog, very much appreciated.
Susanne

Sue's Daily Photography