Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost A Month

OH MY!!! Its been almost a month and I have been putting in 14 to 16 hours a day in the new store. I'm SOOOOOOOOO tired!!!!

Well there is way more to running your own business than I thought. Its a huge difference from working in the corporate world, where there is always someone to tell you what to do.

I like it a lot, but I'm ready to sleep for a week. I will try to remember my camera and gets some pics to share. I'll add it to my list of a million things to do. But I will plug it in somewhere in the middle so hopefully it won't take so long to get back here and post.

I'm off for a little nap, I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend, and if your out and about in Saint Petersburg, Fl. Stop by and enjoy my huge selection of hot and cold deli. We even serve chicken gizzards and livers............

No comments: