Saturday, March 14, 2009

Perfect Florida Weather mixed With some Backyard Fun

Wow! We've been so busy the last couple of weeks I've hardly had time to do anything. Aunt Lori and her family were down for 11 days from New Hampshire. So we spent a lot of time with them, work has been extremely busy, and trying to keep up with the homeschool thing I've barely had time to breathe. So today, I decided it's time for a little backyard fun, with the weather being so perfect here in Florida at least my part anyways. Jenna and I adjourned to the backyard, while she was playing in the sand, water and on the slide I was busy taking pictures for my eBay auctions. The sun was really bright and I could barely see the screen on my laptop but we had a great time.


My oldest daughter Alex and her baby came home and joined us in the backyard and then the fun really started. As you can see by the pictures it looks like we have a couple of trailer babies on her hands. Soaking wet and covered in mud they were having a blast.


I also decided to show you a garden update. The pole bean plants are getting pretty little purple flowers, everything else looks lush and green and coming along just fine. We're in the process of fencing it in with chicken wire due to those cute little furry tailed garden rats that most people call squirrels, everything I've tried has not worked, I can't keep them out. The rain barrel finally arrived and we got the gutters installed, all we need is some rain.



The eBay pictures I took, most of them turned out good. So far I've managed to get six auctions listed, I still have some more to go. It's been several months since I've been able to list anything because I have been so busy, that I'm on the verge of losing my power seller status. So if you like vintage jewelry you can hop on over to eBay and check out my store and maybe do a little shopping. Here's the link if you're interested http://stores.shop.ebay.com/YesterYears-And-Today__W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ_sidZ639289147QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em309






















1 comment:

papercages said...

Looks like fun was had by all. :) The garden looks great.