Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Things You Find Around The Yard

Stuck at home babysitting, and bored with doing ebay listings. Jenna and I took a walk around the yard to see what we could see. Now Jenna is 4 but she picked some pretty neat stuff to take pictures of. We have Daddy's Big Red Neck Truck, The Orange tree, a lizard, a touch of fall across the street, the pond, stack of fire wood, moms bamboo wind chime, and a vine growing on the punk tree. She is getting an eye already, for unique things.



























3 comments:

Susanne49 said...

It's a creative selection! Thanks for following me, I did the same on your blog. I like it!:)

Sue's Daily Photography

admin said...

Thanks, I think your picks are awesome. One day my photos will be as good as yours. (I hope!)

papercages said...

Nice subject matter for pics. Smart 4 year old. :)