Sunday, December 7, 2008

Little Miss Jenna

Happy Sunday! We were able to get out of the house this morning, a trip to the 49er Flea Market and then outside to play with Daddy. Everyone around here has had a stomach virus except me, John, and Jack. Last night we had three of them down and out. Jenna was the first to bring it home, I'm sure it was from daycare, and its just gone on from there. I have to admit I don't feel so hot a the moment, but I keep trying to tell myself its all in my head. We also tried to do some Christmas shopping today without much luck. However I was able to sneak in a few shots. Still trying to put together the pictures for Aunt Laurie and time is short.....

This is Miss Jenna (don't let the sweetness fool you).......

























3 comments:

papercages said...

Nice shots. Very cute kid.

Hope everyone feels better soon.

Robin said...

Thanks!!

Susanne49 said...

She IS cute, little Miss Jenna! I love the title too. Nice shots and nice post!

Sue's Daily Photography