Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black and White or Color Photography

I can't decide what I like more, black & whites or color. I think its all in the mood. I love the vintage antique look of the black & white photo. I also love the bright vivid colors of the color photograph. The photos shown below are my two daughters, whom have been patient with my learning process. They model basically on demand and never fuss about it. We have been on this candle kick lately, and both color and the B&W pics appeal to me. We had to break out the tripod to get a clear shot and I think you could ask either one and they would say they had a blast...

Here's a little play with photoshop.... remember I said I'm still learning how to use it.....
































1 comment:

juanKa said...

Very interesting.